Sunday, April 6, 2008

--Untitled--



Well, this was my last Spring Break of high school and it was fun. It was really low key. I hung out at home (trying to do some hw & watching the Real Housewives of NYC) for 1/4 of the break, and then I went to my beach house for the other 3/4.


That <<<<------ is a pretty crappy photo i took of the Beach from the deck.... just screw camera phones. There isn't too much to say. Pooky (Grace pooky, not the other Pookies claiming to be the Pooky I'm talking about) and I got gift cards to Blockbuster from Ben's B-day party uh... I think that was in November... and we hadn't spent them. So.. they had a 2 for $20 deal, and we took it. I got The Darjeeling Limited by Wes Anderson, and Grace got Little Miss Sunshine- I remembered how much I loved that movie. It is so good and has a good message.

WELL... that is about it...SCHOOL is only a fortnight minus 13 days away, and I still have HW.

No comments: