Saturday, March 29, 2008

Beginning of Spring Break


----- Monday ----

Monday was my last day of P.E. Thinking back on it now, I kinda miss it. I miss the stupidity, and the laziness in the class--Not everyone is stupid. Let me just say, life moves a little slower in J39. There is always that group of girls who you have to wait for because they walk soo slow-- I don't miss them. Anyway, I took the final and I had the second highest grade in all of the classes who took the final. So I felt really good about that.

---Tuesday---

Day of the Concert!!!
To start the day off, I had a new class to replace my Personal Fitness class. I'm in contemporary literature now. People actually can formulate correct sentences..instead of "Ay girl, Ay girl wit the blue jacket you wanna gimme the ball?" But I really like my new class. Although, I feel so stupid in it. Everyone knows all these dates, and events!! So it was the night of the concert, and I started to get nervous as I was waiting to play. It has never really happened to that extent. I was scared that I would forget the beginning, but I didn't. So we ended the night at Chilli's --that was fun. I got to sit with the Bobby, Mandy and their friend. I somehow got kicked out of my other table because the sophomores couldn't handle being with other people, and had to be at the table with a special person.


WEDNESDAY!!
It was moving day in piano! We had to move all the books, keyboards, and desks to the white box. So.... the next day was...

THURSDAY!
We had pizza in 3rd and that was fun. After.. which kinda killed the day, my third period teacher kinda dropped a bomb on us. She said we didn't do that great of a job. I thought I did a fine job. She specified the problem as saying that we didn't get our stuff together fast enough. But.... that was my last concert.. so I don't care, but I didn't like that there are still people that have concerts and have that weighing on their shoulders. I also had a Psych test that day.

FRIDAY!!!
NO one was at school today, and that kinda sucked. BUT!! we found out some really juicy stuff about Piano romances. Friday night was really fun tho. Sassy, J-baby, Kathryn, and I went to Lakeside... Macaroni Grill to be specific, and we just hung out later.

And today is Saturday!
I played tennis with "Angle" and it was fun. We got smoothies after.

4 comments:

angelohhh said...

ohh that's a cool picture

Anonymous said...

"Let me just say, life moves a little slower in J39."
I know what you mean...

P.S. You spelled scared wrong.

Robert said...

Ahhh! I love the picture. you're such a good blogger. hahaha

jchampeau said...

that friday night really was wonderful. repite por favor?