Tuesday, March 11, 2008

FCAT-FREE DAY 1

So today was an ok/ fun/ stressful day. But only because someone made it that way...


Alright, so no FCAT-- for me!!! That made today really great. I love driving around when other people are at school. I'm always so surprised that there are people not at work or school or how many people are on the road.. And i always like it that I'm at neither of those places, but I don't work, but I sadly go to school. Well, I went to breakfast with a few friends at Lakeside today. And another thing... they play the best 80s music during the day!! i heard like two great songs that i downloaded asap when I came home.
Next, I went to get a book. I remembered this one book I read when I was little (9 or 10), and I forgot how it ended. The book was the Westing Game - i like group murder mysteries.. the kind where its a big group, and someone dies, and NO one seems sad about it.. well, I guess it's a light hearted mystery...
Anyway, the fun part was when I picked my sister up (and friends) and went to tennis practice. We had a game today, and we W-O-N!! And the stressful part was when my coach was like "Annie, do you want to play a (fun) match?" Inside thoughts (OH YEAH). BUT!!! my sister wanted to go home....what a tease (as Michael G. Scott would say) and I couldn't. I was SO perturbed. GUH, just thinking about it...

After that.. I had to do an Oral Quiz for FLVS (my online school, its where you have to call the teacher and take a test over the phone) my class is AP Art History, and I really enjoy it.
So thats it.. and again an FCAT free day... BUT i have to go to school to play piano, but I DO really want to see all my friends in piano.
... guh oh those concerts.. you baffle me..

3 comments:

Sabbyx8 said...

amazing
lucky girl

angelohhh said...

annie ha i made one :) it worked this time but i can't blog right now cos i'm not supposed to be on ssshhhh hey wats sabrina's???

Robert said...

hahah the irony, you had to come today and yet you didn't get to play...lol I saw u!