Sunday, March 16, 2008

Decent Days and Nights

Well... I haven't blogged since day 1 of FCAT, and I must tell about day 2.

On day 2-----

I had a LOVELY breakfast w/ the bots @ Panera, caught up, and I had a really great time. I love spending time with them. They really make my days turn out better than expected. Ok, onward. I was told by my piano/school teacher to come to school after 10:30. I, like a good little student showed up at around 11. I didn't know if they would still be testing and all that. So i was there, and then I ran into Paris and Tinkerbell. They told me the teacher wasn't there, and then i went to the jazz room. I brought 2 sleeves of oreo cookies for the piano class, and since practically 7/8 of them were not there I gave them to some very hungry orch kids. After lunch, everybody ditched me (piano people) except Vanessa Carlton aka James... he then started playing popular music, and then other kids started to join in, Billy Joel's Piano Man was even hummed. We played Guitar Hero too, and of course I rocked the Strokes' Reptillia - which was on easy, I should def. change it up and play it on medium next time.

So after that kinda mild crappy day, I went to school kinda late..whoops, but I don't care. Uh nothing interesting. I lost my doubles match cause I played w/ someone who REALLY pisses me off.. she is just really immature, and I'd rather play w/ some who is in my league. But I really dont want to sound cocky, but there are some younger people who are very mature, others are just not.

FRIDAY!!!!

ok Performance class... drag, i kinda screwed the pooch on that, but I'll get it together.. hopefully.
Later on, I got my senior portraits done.. uh unfortunately I will not be in the year book, but its ok...
After that, I caught up with the tennis crowd, and we had dinner at Black and Brew. After that we walked around, jumped on the rubber squishy mulch, hung out with the gold people..from behind...eesh, and then ended the night watching Devil Wears Prada at Nikki's. BTW, the Christian character...totally U-G-L-Y, and everyone thought the same thing that night.

So Saturday... Prob the BEST day this weekend..
First I had to stay up late on Sat. to make a cake for a party, and I was REALLY stupid, I bought the writer's icing but not the frosting...Guh, I get so caught up in the moment, and forget things all the time. Anyway, I had to set up for HAC Prom, and that was semi fun- actually it wasn't, but it was for community service.

After that!!! Was the best part.... OFFICE PARTY!! I heart the show the Office, and we dressed up as characters, ate food that was mentioned on the office, mainly celebrated Michael GARY Scott's B-day and Eva Longria, and finally played the Diversity Day Game. I was Jan, Grace was Kelly, Julie was Angela, Geary was Karen, Kathryn was a very believable Pam, Dwight was Alex, and Paige was Stanley- that was funny. Sadly no Michael, I couldn't love or abuse anyone like Jan..just kidding. Thereafter, we played a game with index cards with people's names or races, and asked questions about them.

So after that it was Prom. Prom was ok, I heard some rumors where people thought I was having a little bit more fun than everyone else... but I was straight, and just acting crazy. That was fun. Oh, and someone most likely got toed that night.. that was the highlight. It was this red haired kid..i felt bad, he looked like he would have a really bright future... this might spoil him.

There was an after Prom party that I went to, but I was really tired, and can't remember much.
And on Sunday, I played tennis with my sister, it was hot, and I won our game.

No comments: