Friday, March 21, 2008

Friday !*!*!*!

Well, today was pretty uneventful, but it was VERY fulfilling.

In first period,
I was freaking OUT about my 1 mile run today.. we have to cut our times down every time.. 1st time I had 17 something.. next time I had 16 something.. this time I had 13 something.. I was SO proud of myself a whole 3 Mins!! It was cool, but after my ankles really hurt. I think I probably run/ walk funny now, because my ankles never hurt before this year.

Next 2nd P. Well I wanted to get ahead in Psyc, so I started outlining chapter 9. Come to found out, we are skipping chapter 9, and moving onto 10..but we will still read 9 (so all that work wasn't for nothing)

3rd P!! Ok, Piano!! I have a lot of good friends in here.. mostly freshies, but they are nice, and clever.. not like those idiot sophomores.. So anyway, Bobby and I made the best character quiz for Evelyn Waugh's Vile Bodies. It is totally clever and unique, but still faithful to the characters. Oh and BTW, if you are one of my good friends you have heard me mention one of my all time favorite movies/ book...Bright Young Things or Vile Bodies.. it is SO good.
But the most important part today.. I got two gold stars.. roughly converting them into "a job well down" on my piano playing today for the upcoming concert.. It is true.. slacking till the last minute does pay off..Jk.

4th was kinda lame.. took a test, it was easy.
Then onto after school. After school was fun. I got to do the Indian dance.. it gets major laughs, and puts smiles on faces.
There is always something in the air on a Friday towards the end of the year. Pure nostalgia. I keep having all these feelings on leaving and how I it will never be the same.
This is a list of things I will miss when I leave highschool:

1). Wake up at 6:00 a.m. for school - I won't miss this, but it is a good starting point.
2). Inside jokes, these are the best.
3). Those days in class when there is a substitute and you know it is gonna be a goof off day. - I love those days
4). Wishing I had tried harder, but I live my life for fun. Not for work- that sounded so red cup party-ish
5). Lastly, the friends I made.

1 comment:

angelohhh said...

awww i will miss u too :(