Thursday, March 20, 2008

Thursday the 20th of March

Today is Thursday! I love Thursdays...they are those days where you know its Friday, and you know Friday will be fun. Well.. today I had a match, I lost - but don't care-- its was tough. Anywho,... just workin on AP shiz.. Art History and Psyc.. Oh yeah, and I guess I've missed a lot of days in 1st Period... so the "Pam" character at my school was like " you've missed a lot of days" and i was like...well, i never said anything, but I thought it. "Are you serious?? What do you expect.. A senior, ... last semester.. who's first period is P.E. ... I damn well know I have the highest --GIPA aka G.P.A. --shout out to Hastings.. and I practically am the only one who doesn't need the book to pass the quizzes. Sorry, but "Nah" isn't an answer to "List 3 things that you can do to improve your fitness level" these rookies in my class... guh, well next 9 weeks I'll be in a class where people can read.. Contemporary Literature. That will be fun.. I hope it isn't just American Literature though, I like British Lit. more, and was displeased by my English IV Hon. curriculum this year.

Another good thing that happened today- I aced my Oral Quiz for AP Art History- it was on Non European Art. Not a fan, but its 2-5 % of the Test (that was one of the answers)

I just want to say.. THANKS Sabby for the Candy today, and yesterday. They make me so happy. Although I feel a bit like Kiki, when I accept it - but I guess I don't ask for it.. so that is different.
AND!! Lil Angel or Tinkerbell, thanks for the print out on Jason Schwartzman, even though he looks "ugly" in Sabby's eyes. I still like him.. for his talent, and humor, sans the mustache.
Ohhhh!! and, just a plug... Piano Concert!! March 25, 2008 @ 7:30!!! yeah, I'll be playing a Mendy piece. Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

angelohhh said...

hurray for gondolas!!!! yea ur welcome :) and i am leaving a comment so u r being listened to