Sunday, November 30, 2008

A loss of Wisdom


Hello there face here! Does anyone remember Face from Nickelodeon? He was "just an alternate" between regular kid's nick shows, but he was still a part of my childhood upbringing.

Well as the post says, I will be losing some wisdom... tomorrow. In my other posts I had mentioned my wisdom teeth were hurting and giving me a pain on my lower right side. Ooh and did it hurt. Well I'm not a dentist, but I think I'm in the best situation as far as the removal of wisdom teeth goes. They are not impacted, they are growing straight, and the surgery shouldn't be too hurtful. But hey, I get to be on some pretty hardcore drugs before and after the surgery! yay street drugs!

On Saturday I had my "Last Supper" with the piano kids at Gosh. It was SO great to see and catch up with my favorite piano people. I just wish one person would've made an appearance.. and sadly he'll never "see" this blog ever...

Another surprise was my gift from Angel. That was the best book I've EVER seen on jewelry. Like the best. It was in color, it had all these really great methods. It was perfect. Thanks Angel!

Well at Gosh they were playing Christmas music and they played Wham!'s Last Christmas. Of course Lorel was singing along. Anyway, I thought of Grace and how she is singing this in her class with the other Japanese kids. I'm really glad she is going to learn all the words to the song so we can take parts and duet-it-up! Speaking of which, thank God for SKYPE, Grace and I talked or a record of 3 hours and 45 mins. It was really great. We got to catch up and talk about my college stuff and her Japanese stuff. It was really good catching up with her again. I miss that little tigger.

Much later but on the same day, an original Champeau bonfire happened. It was great as usual. We got to play the office game and talk about people like usual. I've missed those so much.

Last but not least, I've been on a knitting tear. Today I bought a bunch of needle and yarn to finish projects that were started and never finished (typical me), and stuff to conquer new stitches. I love teaching myself things. I can't wait! Cause I'll probably be in my bed recovering from the loss of my wisdom..

Bye!

P.S. those are NOT my teeth. & My teeth will probably not look like that, although that would be cool.

5 comments:

graceyan0 said...

It was good to talk to you too.
Eeesh about the teeth.

Today Eleni and I went to Matsuyama and Last Christmas came on in a shop and I knew ALL of the words.
"A face on a lover with a fire in his heart." Wham's got NOTHING on me!

jchampeau said...

Hi there! Face here! I hope your face is ok!

Yay for nitting. Grammy taught me how to make a hot pad once. Too bad I did not continue that art.

jchampeau said...

and that picture makes me queezy

angelohhh said...

haha i'm glad u like the book :]

Anonymous said...

A very merry Christmas
And a happy New Year
Let's hope it's a good one
Without any fear

Gosh! Gosh was great.

Also, knit/crochet soon.

WHAM!