Saturday, November 8, 2008

11/8/2008

Hello and good evening, it is a sort-of-cold November Saturday in Savannah Georgia. I'm writing from my favorite place here at SCAD.... yes, the computer lab. I love it. So I've realized i haven't written in quite a long time. But not much has happened so I don't really have that much to say!

I'll re-hash the week and anything that has happened that was exciting. But I'm going to go all Willy Wonka and go backwards...

Friday 11/07

I strangely woke up at 8 a.m. on the dot, and wrote about 3 letters (to Julie, Lorel, and Emily). I then got dressed to go play tennis with my friend from my drawing class. I hadn't played tennis in a long time, so i was expecting to suck. Although, I wasn't as bad as I thought! I was also half expecting my friend to suck, but he wasn't bad. Later on Friday, I went to a movie called Role Models. WOW, funny stuff. It is Rated R, and for a good reason too. I hadn't even heard of it, but I liked it.

Thursday 11/06

I didn't go to English class on account of a big drawing assignment that I had put off... i know, but i hadn't skipped any English classes, and don't intend on skipping anymore. Then I went to drawing...nothing to exciting there.

Wednesday 11/05
uh... didn't go to ANY of my classes on account of sleeping in and... i just didn't want to go to 2D.... there I said it. But SERIOUSLY, i hadn't skipped any classes AT ALL before the 3 this week.

Tuesday 11/05

WOW, it was a HUGE day for me...
I woke up at 6 a.m., got in line to vote, went to get free Starbucks for voting, ate breakfast, went to English class, and then went to drawing. Then at 10:30 p.m. or so I came to the computer lab to watch the developments on the election. Luckily, I got to talk to Grace over Gtalk which was good, it was almost as if we were watching the election together! As I was walking back to my room, the outcome of Obama being the next president was out and it was crazy. People were screaming and cheering and doing crazy stuff. The police even showed up..Such a long day...

Monday 11/04

Came home from Lakeland- what a long drive.... ugh, but I DJ-ed the iPod and "knat" (knitted) a scarf for Jbaby. Then I went to 2D design to get the assignment on the final project which is a floor cloth (aka rug).

Sunday 11/03 -Friday 11/31
I was at home in Lakeland, and it felt REALLY good to be in my own bed and in my own room. I went shopping with my mom, and that was another successful trip. We got some bday/ Christmas gifts for Grace. Because she won't be home for Christmas we're making it extra special for her... I can't say too much because I don't want to give it away.... Didn't do anything for Halloween... saweee

I can't really remember too much about the week before that.. probably nothing exciting..
Although, I was spending a late night at the computer lab and i brought my iPod cord to charge my ipod. Anyway, the next day i thought I lost it and I was freaking out. So i came back to the lab and they didn't have it, but they had other cords and gave me one(it's a Apple Mac lab -- yay!). So guess what I found yesterday while I was playing tennis in a hidden pocket... my own ipod cord.... oh annie...

A really great thing that happened was when Julie came to visit! Julie came ALL the way from UF to visit me. and we had great fun. We went to the beach and we got TOTALLY soaked one day.. ha good times, that we decided she won't remember, but I will- whatever that means...

Ok, enough...

annie

3 comments:

graceyan0 said...

Oh annie....

jchampeau said...

It's about time!
I've been waiting for this day to come of your update for weeks, years even! Ok, many days at least.

11/7
Yay for the letter, I will try to be much more punctual with this one.

11/6
Tisk tisk

11/5
Proud to be an American

11/4
Just wondering... does Jbaby mean Jared or Julie?

11/3-10/31
Yay for home! yay for shopping! yay for sales! yay for $8! yay for grace!

Yay for visit! It was the highlight of my month! Wonderful times that I know I can count on you to remember. Although it is still fresh in my mind, so we're good to go.

Oh annie...

jchampeau said...

virgin islanders