Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Time is Here!!!!

As the title says... CHRISTMAS TIME is here!!!!
Yes indeed!

Well it's Christmas time now, and I only have 12 more days till I go back to school. I'm ready. I'm SO ready. I know once I get back to school I'll be wanting to come home. BUT I just need to get in the swing of things with my new classes and getting back to "normalcy" -whatever that is at art school.

I think in the last 3 entries I've talked about my knitting obsession. I'm still doing it, and fitting the grandmother persona even more....

I don't really have any news to report. Although, it doesn't really feel like Christmas to me... It might be the weather or the fact that Grace isn't here. I'm not sure, but it not feeling like Christmas to me isn't bothering me. I usually blow it out of proportion, but this year not so much.

Tonight I watched the Grinch Stole Christmas with Kackie and Alex and I don't remember it being SO short. Jeez, it was probably 20 mins of show without the commercials..

Julie and I have been celebrating Hanukkah this Winter, and it's been fun. I've been getting some pretty great stuff, and in Julie's words "it's only gonna get better." I loved the dish towel, I wonder what other dish rags I'll find around and staple together to make my curtain???? Only time and destiny will tell.

Also, since I've been working at the jeweler's I realized that is what I want to do. Either be a jeweler in a company or design. I'm just glad that I chose a career and am on the right path to achieving it.

I don't know how to end this entry... bye and Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

graceyan0 said...

Nana, you sure are fitting the grandmother persona. Yeah, this is the first Christmas that I will not be awoken by, "Grace, wake up it's Christmas!"

I know what you mean, it doesn't quite feel like Christmas....

jchampeau said...

oooh! new layout of your blog. i likey.

hanukkah has been wonderful. funny how your mother asked when we ill have officially converted to judaism. maybe whenever you marry that jewish hub.

i'm sad my knitting has not been as successful as yours. practice makes perfect i guess like the hannukkah gifts, after the beaver tail, it can only get better.

your talk of going back to school soon makes me sad everytime. i like school and all, but this christmas break has been fabulous

Danica Sun said...

i definitely feel the same way about being ready to head back for school! and 80 degree weather really doesn't make it Christmas for me either..