Friday, December 26, 2008

After Christmas

Well today is December 26, and yesterday was Christmas day. It was fun. It felt different because Grace was gone, but I still got everything I wanted. I'll list some highlights:
a Wax Seal w/ my monogram, external hard drive, a much needed coat, some knitting needles, I got a cool handmade Botero ornament from Garc, I got two books from Jbaby for Hanukkah, also a framed picture that i'll take back to school. Some knit gloves from Grack. I just got some really great stuff, all practical too- my favorite!

I'll be babysitting for 3 days so that'll be a money making opportunity, so that is great too.

I'm also considering splurging for a new pair of really nice headphones vs. my skull candy ones. I'm really hard on my headphones so i bought a pair of skull candy ones in October and now they are all garbled :( humph, i was none too pleased.

TWO more days of Hanukkah!!!! (aghaghahgahg- the noise i make)

2 comments:

jchampeau said...

another new layout. sweet

hanukkah is now over. it sure was wonderful

Robert said...

yea! good to hear from you. We must restart sending letters. :-) and before you leave we have to have lunch or something!!