Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009!!!!

Well 2008 was really great! I graduated this year and made the big grand trip off to college. I had a lot of fun this year, if I may follow suit (by robert's blog) I will make a little list of the great things that happened.


Graduated
College
actually making friends in college
having my artwork up on "the wall"
bonding with friends back home, you know who you are
Started knitting- for real this time
Office nights with the club
making my own money
.... yeah that is pretty much all i could come up with.

Ok well anyway, I'm going back to SCAD for quarter 2. I had a nice long much needed break, but I'm ready to be busy again. As Lorel might say "it is bittersweet." I really bonded with the club during the break and I'll be sad about leaving them, but I'm also glad about going back to school.

Well I'll tell you about my New Year's Eve night. It started at about 9 at Kathryn's house. We played many rounds of "Around the World" ping pong style. We then ate a little bit. Played doubles. Watched "the e-lite and the masters" play. The ball dropped, we drank fake champagne. Danced a bit. Ran around the back yard and took pictures. Did a conga line. And ended the night with some rockband. It was a great way to spend the last night of 2008.

5 comments:

jchampeau said...

nice how we are called "the club" some things you forgot to add about 08:
the rise and fall of kate scott
tennis season and best days ever
Grace being gone for half the year
etc.

Robert said...

It's awesome to see that I'm influential! But yeah I'm sad that you're leaving back for SCAD...I only got to see you that one time!!! I'll have to start writing letters again yea! But anyway HAVE FUNNN!!!!!!!!!!

Annie Yano said...

to julie: ooh yes all of those things you mentioned were Grrr8!

To robert: it was sad that we didn't see each other more.

to all: LETTERS!!!! aghaghahg! yay letters. my address is still
Turner House 929
231 W Boundary Street
Savannah, GA 31401

graceyan0 said...

How did Kate Scott not make this list?
She was the most influential person of MY year....

angelohhh said...

yayy i can start writing letters again!!! but boo that you left :[

continue having fun in college!! lol