Wednesday, January 28, 2009

25 Things

So, I don't really want to get on the bandwagon, BUT I wanted to do a 25 things survey type thing. So here it goes........

1). Whenever people draw me (cartoon style) I really do look like a Grandma.

2). Knitting is super fun as well as other crafts (jewelry making, and sewing).

3). I love getting letters and writing them.

4). Duvets are a smart idea, and I respect that idea.

5). I spend more money on sheets than normal people.

6). I used to not keep a lot of pictures around, but ever since college I like them there. They also convince people that I actually have friends.

7).I like Sudoku and word puzzles- to fit the asian stereotype..... I also like Ninetendo 64

8). 80s Music is really awesome.

9). London is my favorite place

10). Grace (my sister) is my best friend and will be forever (hopefully we won't pull an Angela from the Office)

11). I have my own handwriting style which consists of print and a variation of cursive.

12). Cheese is super good (cheese parties)

13). I think trashy shows are great. They make the time pass and after you watch them you feel better about yourself & your intelligence (Aka NEVER put Cayenne Pepper in your eye)

14). Evelyn Waugh's Vile Bodies is my favorite book right now.

15). I like to read children's book.

16). I like to collect books

17). I have a mini Christmas tree that I bought from the dollar section at Target. They (two sprouted trees in one pot) haven't been named yet. Therefore, give me some ideas in the comment box.

18). Even though I really didn't like the Harrison artistic part, I really liked the friends that I made.

19). The Office is one of the best shows ever written

20). I'd die without my iPod............ and phone for that matter.

21). I have a very strong urge to be right all the time.

22). I wish I was more motivated

23). Laughing really hard feels so good.

24). When it turns 11:25 am/pm I always say it's my birthday (November (11th month) 25th- my birthday)

25). Ooh, I feel like the last one should have a big impact. I try to exfoliate my hands everyday- ooh that was a very serious topic.

6 comments:

Robert said...

Haha awesome! And my a key is being stupid and sometimes it doesn't type although I've been lucky through this comment and it's worked the whole time. Ye!

jchampeau said...

dude! i tagged you in the one i put on my facebook so you'd better comment on that one.

first off: these are the ones that we shared:
2, 3 officially.

these are the ones that i was like: wow! i knew that!
1: i know because i have made a drawing like this
5: just use old dishrags
10: i miss grace
11: i dislike my handwriting but enjoy yours
12: i have string cheese almost every day
13: i ALMOST wrote about degrassi in mine
19: i made one about jim.
24: i do that too! 9:11 for september 11th, 11:23 for my address, and 11:27 for my mom's birthday. those are the only times i associate with some date.
25: deep man.

Anonymous said...

So that's why your hands are always so soft!
Maybe I should start exfoliating mine, too. (NITW)

P.S. I commented on your blog.

angelohhh said...

this made me miss you even more :[

i really like 6 and 7. yah.

graceyan0 said...

af;dlkfjpgiotu

You need to update this.

af;dlkfjpgiotu

jchampeau said...

liking the new pic