Monday, February 9, 2009

Feb 9th, 2009

Hello readers of Annie's Memorandum,

I'm sorry I have not written in a long time. I've been busy as everyone knows it was was midterms and they can be a bother.

Anyway, it's been work work work. I had a (sort of) relaxing weekend. Both of my roommates went home so I had the room to myself. I spent practically the whole weekend with my hallmate Jared. We went to Primary to pick up some sculpey for my next project. Oh yes, my current 3D project is a character made from armature wire (kinda like Tim Burton). I'm excited. I'm doing half monkey, half nerd. So the face and hands w/ a tail of a monkey and the rest of the body will wear black glasses with tape and a pocket protector. He'll be decked out. He is gonna be great.

Ahh, today I went to this tea room owned by the school. It was so great inside. It used to be an old Pharmacy. It had all these great built-ins and beautiful stained glass. I sadly didn't have any tea, but I got to admire there collections for sale. I wanted pretty much everything they had, and the food on the menu. Oh, yes, I ate there as well. I had the Frenchmen (a turkey and brie sandwich with a spring salad with ras(p)berry dressing). It was SO good. I can't wait to go back and get some tea.

Speaking of which, I've been using one of my free-stuff-crazy giveaways. The squirtable Splenda sugar. You know, Splenda usually comes in a packet. Well they made a squirtable form. I use it all the time. So instead of saying 2 lumps I say "3 squirts"!

--Letters---
I've been very fortunate to start receiving letters again. It's great. I LOVE when people send me letters, and I love replying! I wonder how celebrities keep on all their fan mail. But I'm sure they don't really write back themselves. They have lackies (sp?) to do it for them.

If you want to listen to some good piano music, you should download Dustin O' Halloran. He is great. It's modern classical stuff. I like it, hopefully you'll like it too?

So kind of embarrassing, Over the break i revisited my past by re-watching some Disney movies. Anyway this ^ song has been stuck in my head. It's just catchy I guess.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ysRm_C56UM

Anyway, crunch time!

Annie

2 comments:

jchampeau said...

Dude, midterms- TOTALLY understand...

I didn't know about the tea room! If i make it up to SCAD again we should make a trip.

To me, free-stuff-crazy is so awesome because i send it all to my house and then when i get home, or get a package from my mom, it's like my birthday, or christmas morning, with all of the packages to open!

angelohhh said...

ha 3 squirts!

ohh beauty and the beast is the shiz :]