Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Funny/ Scary Story


So today after breakfast I was walking to the mailbox in my dorm. The mailbox is in an outside hallway, therefore it is open to the "wild.*" As I was about to walk into the alcove which houses the mailbox I noticed a little pigeon walking on the ground. I thought 'eww, pigeons...hmm.. should I back off? Should I go on my merry way and drop off Lorel's letter? But before I could even think, the bird flew up in the air past the mailbox and headed my way. I dropped to the ground as fast as I could. There isn't anything scarier to me than pigeons! Well maybe a few things... the mob, being forgotten on trips (Home Alone style), snakes. Anyway, today will go down in infamy as the day I ALMOST got attacked by a pigeon.


* Wild could mean Leah the hippy, OR mean scary sub shop ladies (including Shrek).


Just to let people know, I'm coming home this weekend.

ALSO, i need more comments... COMMENTS please!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

scary.
so did you ever get to mail my letter??!

angelohhh said...

ohhh you're coming home!!!
call me :]

Robert said...

Yea! Maybe we can hang out this weekend? And I stil haven't replied to your letter yet but I will soon. Love getting them in the mail! :P

Great story. Very scary, I would hve done the same thing!!

jchampeau said...

reminds me of the epic time when that manatee ALMOST attacked me in november when i was swimming with my family.

glad you are still alive to tell the tale.