Saturday, January 24, 2009

Jan 24, 2009


Ha, let me just make a clarification. The blog title of Jan 12th was written in 2009, not in 2008 like it says. Oops

Well, Hello readers! Today is kind of a gloomy day in Savannah. It's rainy and I'm said because I only had 2 days for a weekend vs. the 3 day weekend. But anyway, I came down to Lakeland for a little break. MLK was a blessing and a curse. We had to make up the school day that was given to us for the holiday- therefore, 2 day weekend. Anyway, I took a break from all my work and went to the Dali museum with Alex and Kathryn. I was so glad I went. I got SO much inspiration for my spaghetti project. SO much.

I had an Art History test yesterday. I think I got either a B or an A. FLVS "APAH" was definetely a good move on my part. I dont even think I have to read the book for my class. The tests are easy. And the teacher goes over all the works we need to know on the handout AND tells the topic for the 50 point long essay.

As for color theory, still haven't made any friends in there. Maybe I just won't. I need to concentrate on that stupid class.

I'm glad that my movie choice was such a hit. I didn't think my movie recomendations would take off. Hopefully you liked the movie!

So I'm kind of a secret fan of Metro Station. I loved that song "Shake It" and now I'm currently listening to Seventeen Forever..... on repeat.

Oh if you like podcasts, you should listen to this really great one. Called How Stuff Works. They have a website with lots of essays and i think a tv show. Also if you like books on tape, iTunes has free audiobook from certain podcasts. I've listened to a couple of books that way.

We (my roommates and friend) looked at a house for next year. I'm not totally sold on the idea of living off campus. But we'll see.

Sorry it's been a long time since my last post.

-Annie

4 comments:

graceyan0 said...

Annie, you misspelled the word sad. You spelled it said....I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and blame it on the typing skills....

Anyway, Metro Station? What's next? The Jonas Brothers?! Miley Cyrus?

It's okay, you're just bein Miley!

(jk, I like Metro Station)

Robert said...

Yea! still have to watch the movie. Did you get the letter I sent??

jchampeau said...

i'm glad you found the inspiration.

the duggar wedding is almost on! don't tell your mom!!

angelohhh said...

i love seventeen forever haha
i like moving along better though