Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Places I want to go

So nothing new is happening right now. Finals are coming up and classes are coming to an end (thank God). I can not express how happy I am about this quarter being over! Anyway, I wanted this post to be a collection of places I want to go to. In no particular order, here we go............


Swiss Alps skiing; I've never been skiing (hopefully that will change in a week or two)
Mecca; kinda risky right now, but I know about the history because of Art History. That would be a neat religion to look in to.
Rio De Janeiro, Christ the Redeemer statue; the lush green foliage of the hills next to the statue make it worth it.
Taj Mahal; another kind of dangerous place, but look at the detail!
Royal Pavillion in Brighton; neat indian/ russian minaret spin in England. It just looks so pretty there
Portofino, Italy; anywhere on the Italian coast for that matter, and the island of Capri
Versailles; a big dream is to go here.
Hapsburg Palace; I had the picture on here, but it disappeared; Grace got to see it, Brahms played for the court their. One of my favorite people Marie Antoinette lived here as a child.


*Share a place you would like to visit*










7 comments:

graceyan0 said...

"I would probably go to Europe.... And I would want to see the Pacific Ocean. It would be a pretty busy week"

But really, I would want to visit all the places you listed plus: anywhere in Greece, the pyramids in Egypt, Stonehenge in England, Antarctica (only for a second and only so I can say I've gone), India, and the Mayan/Aztec/Incan ruins.


Plus everywhere else.

graceyan0 said...

Oh, and Australia, because I really want to see kangaroos just jumping around on the side of the road.

graceyan0 said...

And the Grand Canyon.

jchampeau said...

i really liked this entry. i have never seen any of them.

considering you have been to all the continents besides south america and antartica, i'm surprised you haven't seen these places.

they would all be totally cool

when i saw the taj mahal, i laughted. please see slumdog millionaire. i've seen it twice.

Robert said...

I really want to go to all those places! Esp. Rio and Taj Mahal (which also made me think of Slumdog Millionaire! GO SEE IT it is amazing) Uhh I also want to go back to Portugal, and to Egypt and Peru. I'd also love to visit Asia and check out Japan and Taiwan and Thailand. :-)

angelohhh said...

taiwan!!!

Robert said...

WHOA new layout!