Friday, May 23, 2008

"Bittersweet"--- Thanks Lorel for the word


Today was the last day of high school. Lorel was right, it was bittersweet. I'm really excited to start my new life at SCAD, but I'm going to miss school a lot too. I cried today, along with a bunch of other people. I NEVER cry at school, but today was so different. My day started with a final in Contemporary Literature- I think I passed. Anyway, the real part of my day started when I went to 2nd. I got to show the kids how efficient and demanding I am at office jobs. Angel, Sabrina, Tyler-Fan, Kiki, Raymond, and John (aka Dr. Pepper) - oh and me went to fold the Harrison Herald newspaper. So if it looks bad blame it on Kiki- she was slacking cause she was gassing (aka talking about Gabe, or weird stuff). So after being with the kids and getting yelled at for being too loud and stuff 3rd period came about. We had a master class with Jaret Williams, who was charming and extremely nice. Anyway, he played this really heart-wrenching song that was for his Harrison Graduation and it was downhill from there. The song out everyone in a mood that left a teary effect. Today was the last day, it was so sad. I'm going to miss them all the most. They are my piano class. They are all my friends. We are a family, we have opinions of each other, and nag each other and blame each other. But at the end of the day, we all love each other. So as a last hooray, I'll write a little something about everyone. (In alphabetical order, not by favoritism)

Amanda - Sweet, funny, smart. You're an all around great girl. And you play my Dad really well too.
Ana - Oh Ana, I loved to immiate you. You have such personable qualities, and you'll go places as far as Asian studies.
Angel - Ha, remember when we played tennis and you rode in my car. It was your first time in a non-adult car ride. You'll prob always remember that, I still remember mine. We had fun that day. We had fun a lot of the days, I'll miss you An-gle.
Ben - Ben, we played tennis so much this year. It was fun tho, meeting Grendel and such, then we wanted Grendel back. Oh Grendel.
Bryce - From the bus to the keys, we've seen it all.
Garrett - "Hold on, someone left a book over Xmas break" "Oh yeah, it was probably Garrett." You were the kid who would steal food, and leave stuff. You were the scapegoat, it was funny.
James - Magic Kid! Ha, you're funny James. Hope Magic brings you next to Merlin.
Kassandra -It was always close to the end of the year, and we had to all come together for the final project. They were tough, but fun in the end.. I Guess?
Laura - Oh my little daughter. You will achieve great things with your music, talent, charm, and smarts. I love you little dear.
Lorel - We became friends this year. It was fun with all the jokes and stuff, sometimes played on me... We had bundles of fun. I know you thought I was mean, but I was just adding to the Micheal/ Dwight thing. Of course I'm the Micheal, you're the Dwight. We're a comedy duo.
Mary Catherine - Yeah, we had some good times.
Matthew - Matty O, you inspired me on my comedy tour this year. Hopefully we'll share a one night stand. But no Matthew, you helped me understand what it is like to be around a person with a Handicap. Thanks for the times.
Miranda -Oh Miranda, you were always gone. On a cruise or at Disney. I saw you grow up I think, and you're cool.
Robert - My little Bobby, oh how I will miss you. We really understood each other. You read my stupid books, and listened to my stories. I really hope you go to Julliard - you deserve it Bobs.
Sabrina - Ha. Oh Sabs. We've laughed together and had good times, especially anything having to do with Kiki.
Sam - Piano Thursday, just so you know. And.. it is almost 11:25 - aka my birthday, and in 1 minute (11:26) it is yours. Happy Birthday Sam
Shelli - Shelli, you are the little sister of Sam. You also are nice.
Tyler - Oh Daddy, I'm going to miss you. We shared lunch together in the Ghost Town of C lunch, and we just had a lot of laughs.

Lastly, the goodbyes were so hard today. I left practically right after I cried. I found out Bobby teared up, Angel, Sam, and Kassandra really let the tears flow. I really appreciated the tears. Thanks.

3 comments:

Sabbyx8 said...

i kinda left before i saw the tears, im sorry =[.
but ill miss you so much its not even funny, im not a crier but i sure feel it on the inside.
especially when jarrett played that song, i was emo on the inside =[.
ill miss you annie gurl, yes i will.

angelohhh said...

annie i am going to really miss you. i shared a lot of memories with you =]
you were the first person i ever met. at my audition lol wen u wore ur "ballerina" skirt. was it blue or pink? i think it was blue. and then u talked to me first at summer school. yea and u were the first non-adult to drive me around town haha. and i'm sorry if i said "gay" too much. i will write u many letters in the years to come =] the asian bond will keep us connected lol

Robert said...

Annie...I'm going to miss you! It's not going to be the same next year. Thanks for your blog! and we'll always keep in touch. Thanks for being the coolest ever, and such a great friend, who could understand me for the weirdo that i am. ;-) Thanks again!!! I'll miss you so much. Have a great time at SCAD and be the best Jewelery-er ever! :-) I hope to see you again in the future. :-)