Monday, May 12, 2008

The Piano Class... kind of



So today was "documentary day." I thought it was going to be so much better, but it turned out to be just any other day -except for the fluffy mic that was put in his face the whole time. Gosh, I thought the movie was going to be about our opinions of him.. obviously not. They just filmed our class doing a reading assignment (my favorite because we don't have to play, but we ended up playing anyway), and him being pompous and telling what an interval is. Hello, we all know what an interval is.

But anyway, my first AP ever is tomorrow! I haven't really studied.. no need, I know i'll pass...Just kidding. I'm really concerned about my Art History test, and I can actually use that credit (hopefully).

The good thing about the whole AP thing is that I don't have to go to third period on either of those days!


Lastly, that little pic documented a really fun night at Sarah's we got really crazy with the 9th graders...

1 comment:

jchampeau said...

we were SOOO drunk that night!!!!