Saturday, May 31, 2008

Graduation!

Today is Graduation, I won't be sad.. or at least I won't cry. I'm excited for the challenges and beginnings that SCAD will bring to the table. This has been my favorite year by far, and without the friends- this year would have sucked. [To put that eloquently] I've loved the Office parities, tennis games/ hangouts, and the piano parties that have happened this year. They've all made me smile.

I haven't blogged in a couple of days, but mostly my days have consisted of grad parties and hanging out with the Bots and Julie- some of my favorite people by the way. Oh, and I think- I have definitely improved my Ping-Pong game-- complements of Alex and our Art History Study sessions.

OK, but the best part of graduating..... the gifts are AWESOME. I've never felt so grateful for all the gifts that I've gotten. It was sad because in school I always had my birthday over Thanksgiving break, and no one would remember.... so I think this whole graduation thing has made up for my lost birthdays.

Well.... about 30 more mins till I got to go line up for Graduation. See Ya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, congrats on graduating! Have fun at scad and keep in touch.

Hannah