Thursday, July 10, 2008

July 10th

Today is July 10th.

I haven't written in awhile, so I felt like I needed to. You may notice I took the video blog down. First, there were some problems with it. I guess it cut off or something. And Second, during these summer months I've seen some of my fellow classmates "v-logs". The videos were a bit disturbing and yes, I laughed a lot but they were really just too much. So therefore, took my video down and no more v-blogs.

A lot of my friends left for other continents/ countries this summer, and I've missed them. Khaki left for France and is now back, but then will leave soon. J-baby came back from Russia and is now at UF. Bot #3 is still is Mexico and Lolo just left for Austria for a month. And then the BEST friend of all will leave. Pooky, Gwace, or Grack is leaving for Japan for 9 months to study aboard. I'll miss her so much.



P.S. I think Bobby is coming home soon, you have been gone so long Bobs!

No comments: