Friday, July 25, 2008

July 25th

I just realized I had a post in the drafts folder. I guess I never fully posted it. Well here is an update.

I went to the Post Secret Museum with Kathryn, Grace, and my mom. It was a lot of fun, seeing everybody's secrets. We were going to write fake ones, but decided not to because the people who had their postcards displayed were serious.

Went to the Beach house for 2.5 days. Not a lot going on there.

Went to UF to see Jbaby........and will see her again at UF soon.

Went to my college orientation. I'm glad I'm going there.... to SCAD-which isn't a disease.

Pranking people----
I love pulling pranks... enough said.

1 comment:

Robert said...

Ay! I hope you're doing good! Sounds like a pretty fun summer :P hopefully we'll hang out soon! keep blogging!