Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A really GREAT day

Today has been one of my best days here at SCAD so far. Well I guess it's been a combination of yesterday, today.. and if i can foretell the future- I think it'll be the best couple of days in awhile.

Yesterday I had English (least favorite class), and we watched this movie Full Metal Jacket. Let me just say, it was a very good movie. I'd never seen it before, so with fresh eyes it was a good movie for talking about Vietnam and being in combat in general. There are some gory scenes, and it is not a happy story by any means. It is war afterall. So after that I went to get sushi with Geary. We then took a wittle hour long break and than went right on to our drawing class (2nd favorite). Nothing really good happened in that class. For me, taking that class is when I am again reminded how terrible I am at drawing.

TODAY- Today i had to wake up really early.... 7:30 because of our First Year Experience class. And may I talk about how great the weather is here? It is absolutely splendid! It reminds me of those fall days when Grace and I would be driving home from school with the windows down and it would be windy and crisp, sunny, and cool. But besides waking up early, it was a good day, i'll continue.. I then remembered I had some mail coming my way. So i walked down to the basement of my building and opened my mailbox and nothing was there. The mailguy was still processing mail and stuffing it in boxes so I thought I would wait around. Right as I was walking around Julie called me, and I was SO excited to hear from her. 5 minutes later, I checked my box and TWO pieces of mail had come. Complements of Angel and Jewbaby.
Anyway moving on....
In my favorite class (2D design) I, along with my other classmates discovered that my art piece series was up on the wall in the hallway!!!!!!!! Like, mine was chosen out of 15 other kids in my class!!!

- FUTURE TOMORROW -
No english class tomorrow, on account of my teacher being in Amsterdam.
Drawing, and then OFFICE!!!! AHHHH!!!!!!

I'll miss the office night days..

Annie

3 comments:

jchampeau said...

as do i miss the office nights.

i had an AWESOME mail day today as well.

post card from graybaby, letter from kelli and card from my mother.

the weather is wonderful in gainesville as well.

i'm glad you are happy

Robert said...

Yea!!! That sounds soo fun. I'm definitely going to send you some mail as soon as I get some means of doing it. :P And I got the address just now so thanks!!! Yea the office!!!

angelohhh said...

gurll i'm glad u got my letter :]