Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A purchase!


Well..... I went to go visit the old clan back at HAC and it was very refreshing.... Lolo greeted me with great delight (no surprise there), Bryce shook my hand, and I got to hear ALL about the love life of Matty O and his number one girl... although we all know he still likes Sabrina (boink).

So i've been a little reminiscent lately, thinking about the past 4 years. I remember in 9th grade I used to HATE highschool. Well not hate, but really didn't like it. It just took some years to get aquainted with the school and with the people and to find my niche. But thinking back, I had a really great time. This year by far will ALWAYS be my favorite. I finally was on top in piano (socially, not literally the best player- we all know that), I became better friends with the bots, Julie, lolo, grace, it was really great. And at the moment I feel like this will be the greatest thing that will happen to me... highschool will be the best... and then I got to thinking... no it won't, you'll be meeting new people (but will NOT forgot the old friends), and seeing new things. It just feels like SCAD will never come!!!!

I've been paitently waiting since MAY for my dream school to finally be in front of me. Officialy, I have 5 days till classes start and I can't wait. I can't wait to get back into routine, back with friends (RISD peeps), back to learning! I was talking about my AP psych class today, and sadly, that was the one thing that I miss. Not the class, and CLEARLY not the teacher. It was the daily routine of what was expected, and I loved that. I don't know what I just talked about that, but whatever.

Ok! I bought a little something for my dorm room bed. When I went to orientation over the summer I noticed that the beds were a bit on the thin side (Please don't think I'm princess and the pea OR high maintence) So I got to thinking... FEATHER BED! I've always wanted one, and now is an opportunity to get one. So I got on Amazon (loves it) and I found one for a steal of a deal. And no, the little boy does not come with it!

I sent Angel her last letter from FL today, and I PROMISE I will get my address and I would LOVE all letters that I recieve.. although no hate mail, my name isn't Hillary Rodem Clinton....

But I'll get you my address asap

Tanks --PRISON MIKE--

3 comments:

Robert said...

oh that bed looks comfy!
Anyway, I'm so excited for you! I know you'll do amazingly there and you're going to have so much fun. It'll be sad since you're so far away, but we can always still do webcams and stuff! And, please get your address so I can send you real letters too! So, you're going to be great! Good luck!!! :-D It was a great year last year.

Annie Yano said...

thanks bobby, can't wait to start our letter writing!

jchampeau said...

i'm glad we're better friends too!

:)

1996-1998, 2006-∞